Mt. Hood Rock Club at McDermitt Oregon during the annual Week-Long
Field Trip in June 2000
PORTLAND AREA GEM & MINERAL CLUBS
Note: Due the the ever-changing cast of
characters involved in the clubs, and my limited time, I no longer
provide contact information
for the clubs. I urge you to just attend a meeting if you are
in joining a club!
Clubs: I STRONGLY urge you to put up your own web
I will gladly provide a link to the site to direct potential members.
NARG - North American Research Group fossil club
- Hillsboro, Oregon
- Meetings: First Wednesday, 7:00 PM at Rice NW Museum of Rocks & Minerals, 26385 NW Groveland Drive , Helvetia - Shute Rd. exit on Hwy 26
- Corbett, Oregon
- Meetings: Third Friday, 7:30 pm, Fire Hall, Corbett, OR
Mt. Hood Rock Club - Gresham
- Mt. Hood Rock Club meets the second Tuesday & the fourth Monday of each month.
- Meetings are held in the basement of the United Methodist Church in Gresham, OR. The church is located at 8th and Norman.
- Regular meetings start at 7:00 pm. Juniors and guests are always welcome.
Columbia-Willamette Faceters' Guild - OMSI Portland
Clackamette Mineral & Gem Club - Oregon City
Oregon Agate & Mineral Society - OMSI Portland
Tualatin Valley Gem Club - Forest Grove
Willamette Agate & Mineral Society
Rice Northwest Museum of Rocks and Minerals (you are required to go there at least once!)
(click here for the pdf to print)
PACIFIC NORTHWEST CLUBS
Type the email address above into your email program. The last character is the number one, not an I.
Back to Ore-Rock-On!
1997 - 2017
Users may download this World Wide Web page for personal use only.
copying or distribution of this page or any of its contents without the
permission of the author is expressly forbidden.